Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year Crazies

Back to the grind today...I know, I know...I seem a little spoiled that I am just heading back but it just happened that the days fell that way. 

But I came back to a shit storm!  Somehow the one contract that wacked out at the 1st of the year was one of the biggest and most inportant, depending on how you look at it.  It is the insurance processor for all of the state employees!  It has literally been a nightmare.  We are getting 2 stories.  The first is that our contract is no longer active and the second is that there is a glitch and they are working on it.  No one can really get their ducks in a row on this.  Not our software vendor, not Caremark, not our contract guy...it is crazy.  We have 150+ rejected claimes...about half of those we have given them some medication....ugh....

Other then that, thing have went fairly good.

Now we are expirencing Daytrana shortages, though....

No comments:

Post a Comment