Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas and all that Jazz

Well, the holidays are upon us and I get get a 4 day weekend!  I know I will be bored out of my mind and ready to go back to work by Wednesday.  Not really certain why we are closed on Monday, but I guess since the doctors offices are closed we are too.

We already received a few crazy calls about people wanting their Narcs but insurance not covering them until monday....well tuesday now.  People get so nutty.  I guess I dont know since I dont have any addiction issues.

I have really been trying hard with my two female coworkers that I have been having trouble with.  Things have thawed slightly.  All I can do it try, try try.  It is hard. 

On a personal note, my husband has slipped a disc in his back and has been off of work for the last two weeks and basically bedridden (rolls eyes).  He is getting better but has been such a cry baby. He is driving me crazy!  His business (he is a co-owner) will be closed all next week....3 weeks under my feet....I might strangle him....

Anywho, Happy Holidays everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment